Connect for an online storytelling experience about Caravaggio and Rome! Enter a completely different dimension, admire faithful reproductions of Michelangelo Merisi's masterpieces and discover 17th-century Rome. Through an engaging performance, you'll unveil some of the secrets surrounding the mysterious life of the artist and, with the help of an expert and friendly host, you'll discover more about the wine varieties known at Caravaggio's time.
Excursions & day trips
Online class on Rome, wine and Caravaggio
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an online class to discover more about 17th-century Rome
- Admire faithful reproductions of Caravaggio's masterpieces
- Investigate the relation between Rome and wine, 'the nectar of the Gods'
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Friendly host
- Performance about Caravaggio
- Caravaggio’s Rome map
- List of Italian wines
What's not included
- Internet connection and software programs
- Food and drinks
What to remember
- This is a virtual online experience, there is no physical meeting point
- Meeting time will be Rome local time
- Any device may be used and no special program is needed. An email will be sent with login information
- The class can't be accessed on multiple devices, there will only be one login per booking
- From Sunday to Friday at 7.30pm and 12.00am (Rome time)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.