Private Italian cooking class with market tour in Rome
- Enjoy a 3-hour private cooking class with a professional chef
- Explore to the city’s largest food market
- Learn how to create traditional Italian pasta dishes
Experience Rome on a unique tour to the city’s largest food market and learn how to replicate traditional Italian pasta dishes during a 3-hour private class with a professional chef.
Begin at the Esquilino Market, where you will have the opportunity to taste local foods from the region. Learn how to spot the best Italian products as the aroma of fresh ingredients engulfs your senses. Meet with the food vendors, take photos and purchase the components to be used in your lesson.
Upon entering the kitchen you will be welcomed into an inviting atmosphere with a glass of prosecco and pizza aperitif. Put on your complimentary chefs hat and apron and follow along with your chef, completing step by step instructions to make fresh raviolii, cacio e pepe and tiramisù.
This unique experience does not end in Rome! After your class you will receive at home customer service for the next two years with a video for spaghetti carbonara sent to your email and recipe consultation for the next two years.
- 40 minutes Esquilino Market tour
- Fresh cooking ingredients
- 3-hours training with a professional chef
- Complimentary chefs hat and apron
- Prosecco and pizza aperitif
- Water and wine
- Video of your class
- Recipe consultation for 2 years
- Youths (aged 10-14)
- Children (aged 0-9) : Free
Via Principe Amedeo, 271, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your chef at the entrance to the Esquilino Market.
- Available for up to 8 people
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Children must be at least 10 years old to cook in the kitchen
- Mondays to Fridays at 10.00am
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...