- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Vatican museums
- View the St.Peter's dome, Sistine Chapel and Vatican gardens
- Guided walk through the Vatican museums
This tour allows you to enjoy an infinite number of masterpieces like Michelangelo's "Pietà" and Raphael's "School of Athens." All of this with absolute calm and peace without being stressed out by huge crowds pushing you around during normal visiting hours. This is a very exclusive service that only a few tour operator companies are able to offer so don't be lazy, wake up early in the morning and enjoy the world renowned Vatican museums at their full splendor!
Numerous popes that have lived in the Vatican, continuously enriched it with different art works but the unmissable ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and its sublime 'Last Judgment" by Michelangelo, are surely the real attraction. After walking through the empty metal detector control, you will enter the museums with your tour guide through the panoramica terrace, where you'll enjoy a stunning view of Saint Peter's dome overlooking the Vatican gardens. In the museums, you will admire the most beautiful Roman ancient statues, you will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then through the Hall of the Painted Maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world.
At last, through a special door, you will reach the largest Catholic church in the world: Saint Peter's Basilica. Once you enter, the greatness of the structure and care of details will overwhelm you. This is where Michaelangelo's sculpture "Pieta" is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II's and St. Peter the Apostle.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- One way transfer to Vatican in comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Optional gratuities
- Transfer back to accommodation
Viale Vaticano, 106-107, 00136 Roma RM, Italy
- Please provide your hotel details at booking for pick-up service. Include specifics so your tour guide can better find you
- Please allow 5-10 minutes of waiting time in case of traffic since other people will be joining the tour
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Remember to bring with you a bottle of water
- In order to visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica you will need to wear appropriate clothing (shoulders and knees covered) since they are holy places
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- Mondays to Saturdays at 7.20am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...