Roman gnocchi cooking class in the Roman countryside
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
"Gnocchi alla Romana" in Rome is the one made with grits, a simple old recipe with grits flour, milk, Parmigiano cheese and butter, more popular than the traditional potato gnocchi.
In this 3-hour lasting cooking class, we will prepare them with another type of gnocco with ricotta cheese and spinach; we will then cook and eat them with butter and sage seasoning. Let's then seat together to taste what we prepared drinking a good glass of wine. Finally, we will eat a dessert and taste our homemade limoncello.
- Welcome drink, snacks, apron and cooking utensils at your disposal
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
Piazzale Stazione, 28, 00039 Zagarolo RM, Italy
Zagarolo Train station (train from Rome Termini station every half-hour)
- It will be necessary to contact the provider to schedule the day and the time of your cooking class, once bought your experience on Musement. You will find the provider's contact on the Musement voucher
- The day and time of your cooking class must be agreed with your cook
- Your cook will pick you up at 10.00am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Sognare non è un rimedio, ma il punto ...