- Stay away from the tourist routes in Rome and discover the most hidden and daily side of the city
- Walk through the most beautiful "piazze" and "quartieri" the Eternal City has to offer
- Discover the best of Rome's street food in the Jewish Ghetto
- Walk across the river to Tiberina Island and discover the most mysterious bank of Trastevere
This is not a common tour of the most important and famous parts of Rome. You won't see the Colosseum, the Pantheon or the Roman Forum. Instead you will walk through some typical areas of the Eternal City, visiting quartieri like Trastevere and the Ghetto, smelling the delicious foods of the markets, discovering the ancient boutiques, shops, bakeries and so on. This way, you'll explore the streets and squares known only to locals.
For example, you'll notice how the Jewish Ghetto is a wonderfully atmospheric area studded with artisan studios, vintage clothing shops, kosher bakeries and popular trattorias. During the tour, your guide will explain to you the history as well as the legends floating around the places you'll visit, like the Trastevere area, with its interesting and ancient history of domination by the hostile Etruscans.
One final tip: you might want to take your camera with you.
- Expert tour guide
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Jewish Museum
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites: if you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy separate tickets at the sights
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- The tour runs every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...