Rome: 6-hour bike tour to the Appian Way and Aqueducts Park
Treat yourself to an unforgettable 6-hour bike ride, accompanied by an experienced guide, and discover a fascinating area of Rome filled with ancient monuments and natural beauty. Your guide will be waiting a few meters from the Colosseum; then you can reach the Baths of Caracalla and past the Aurelian Walls. You will continue to the countryside to the historical Via Appia Antica. Do not miss this unique opportunity to admire the Tomb of Cecilia Metella and reach the Aqueduct Parkwhere you can appreciate the incredible works built by the Romans.
The tour includes the following stops:
- Baths of Caracalla
- Porta S. Sebastiano and Aurelian Walls
- Via Appia Antica
- Catacombs of St. Callisto
- Circus of Maxentius
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- Ninfeo of the Villa dei Quintili
- Aqueduct Park
- Nymphaeum of Egeria
- Caffarella Park
- High-end citybike
- Access ticket to monuments and museums
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat - Lunch for infant to be paid on the spot (maximum 15€)
- Children aged 5 and above: full price
Via Labicana, 118
Office WHEELY - Via Labicana, 118 - 00184 Rome
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Infants should be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate in rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, the total duration could not be less or exceed 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
1 March-15 December: daily at 10.30am
Enjoy a three-hour ride on a comfortable bike in Rome's historical city centre with its breathtaking...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
Enjoy a ride on a comfortable bike in the historic center of Rome, between breathtaking landscapes, ...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on this 3-hour coach tour of the Catacombs of St...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Follow your guide inside the wonderful St John Lateran. The sculptures inside will blow your eyes an...
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Join a food tour through the Trastevere neighborhood to experience the real Roman flavors where loca...