Rome by night E-Bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
Admiring the beauty of Rome at sunset time is an unforgettable experience: famous monuments, majestic fountains, churches and ancient buildings are tinged with warm colors, in a game of lights and reflections on the marbles and the ancient structures of the Empire. Walking with an e-bike to admire this show, listening to a bit of history about Rome, admiring the sunset from a suggestive point to make wonderful photos.
In the course of the experience, you get to discover some of the most important and evocative monuments of Rome, like the Fori Imperiali, Piazza Venezia, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna and many more.
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-12): reduced
Via Capo d'Africa, 29 D, Rome, Italy.
At Roma Starbike.
- You can choose to take part in a small group tour (maximum 12 participants) or in a private tour (with only the people you've booked with)
- This tour is in English: please contact the tour operator if want your tour to be in Italian or Spanish. You'll find the contact info on the voucher
- From April to October at 5:00 pm
- From November to March at 4:00 pm
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Sognare non è u...