Small group night tour of Rome by golf cart
- See some of Rome's most beautiful squares, floodlit for the night
- Travel by golf cart to Quirinal Hill
- Marvel at the baroque Trevi Fountain
- Learn about the aristocratic residents of Piazza di Spagna
Experience the beauty of Rome at night, traveling by golf cart to some of the city’s most beautiful squares and fountains.
Start at majestic Piazza della Repubblica, and admire its elegant crescent shape, site of the grand, late 19th-century palaces of Gaetano Koch. Continue to Borromino’s church of San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, and see the baroque façade illuminated for the night.
Next, climb Quirinal Hill to Piazza Barberini, a large piazza designed in the 16th century and named after Barberini Palace. Admire Bernini’s Tritone Fountain in the center. Continue to Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps. Learn more about the aristocratic square and its famous former residents. Hear the story of the unusual Barcaccia Fountain.
Head south to the Trevi Fountain, one of Rome’s most famous water features. Throw a coin in the fountain and make a wish if you want to one-day return to Rome. Next, go to see the temple of all gods on Piazza della Rotonda. Gaze at the massive columns of the Pantheon.
End your tour on Piazza Navona, built over the Stadium of Domitian, and heart of Rome’s “La Dolce Vita.” See the Four Rivers Fountain lit up for the night, and experience Rome’s atmospheric nighttime ambiance.
- Transportation by golf cart
- Licensed guide
- Entrance to San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane Church and the Pantheon
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
There are no reduced prices
- Meet your guide in front of the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, near the "Republica" Metro station
- This tour runs with a minimum of 4 guests
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Groups of 12 people max
Tour starts at 07.00pm