Royal Palace of Caserta full day trip from Rome
- Explore the awe-inspiring Royal Palace of Caserta
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Discover the stunning palace gardens
On this tour you will be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Bourbon royal palace.
Your tour begins by boarding your comfortable air-conditioned bus in Rome. Accompanied by your professional expert guide, you will discover this luxurious palace which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
With five floors, 1200 rooms, 34 stairs and 1742 windows, the royal palace is the largest in the world. While visiting the palace, you will also see the Italian park with spectacular water features leading all the way up to the English garden. You'll also have time to enjoy a delicious lunch at a typical restaurant.
On this tour you will be enchanted by one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Minibus transport with air conditioning (max 7 people)
- Local Guide
- Entrance fees
- Headset set (provided at the entrance of the Royal Palace of Caserta)
- Lunch with fixed menu
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Rome for pick-up.
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic.
- You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel.
- In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...