- Explore the awe-inspiring Royal Palace of Caserta
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Discover the stunning palace gardens
On this tour you will be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Bourbon royal palace.
Your tour begins by boarding your comfortable air-conditioned bus in Rome. Accompanied by your professional expert guide, you will discover this luxurious palace which is on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
With five floors, 1200 rooms, 34 stairs and 1742 windows, the royal palace is the largest in the world. While visiting the palace, you will also see the Italian park with spectacular water features leading all the way up to the English garden. You'll also have time to enjoy a delicious lunch at a typical restaurant.
On this tour you will be enchanted by one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Minibus transport with air conditioning (max 7 people)
- Local Guide
- Entrance fees
- Headset set (provided at the entrance of the Royal Palace of Caserta)
- Lunch with fixed menu
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Rome for pick-up.
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic.
- You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel.
- In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel, we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...