Semi-private early access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Tour
- Skip the line with the tickets to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Visit Saint Peter's Basilica and admire all the major masterpieces of the Italian art
- Avoid the crowds and enjoy the tour before the opening hour
The Semi-Private Vatican Tour will give you a perfect chance to fully enjoy one of the most important museums in the world, the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel with a professional tour guide in a small group of a maximum of 13 people.
With more than 1400 galleries and 6 million visitors per year, the Vatican Museums is usually extremely busy and crowded, especially during the high season when they may receive more than 30,000 visitors per day. This fantastic tour is designed for you to discover the Vatican’s beautiful art in a quieter and more focused way.
Our tour guides are accredited by the Vatican and each possesses many years of experience. They are incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their work and they will tell you all about the fascinating history of the smallest country in the world. Let them reveal to you its secrets and the mysteries of its past.
Headsets will allow you to clearly hear your guide, even from a distance, giving you time to take pictures and have a longer look at your favorite pieces of art.
See the highlights of the museums, the amazing galleries such as the Gallery of the Candelabra, where you can admire the rich collection of Roman sculptures, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, along with many other art treasures, sculptures, paintings and beautiful architecture.
Finally, enjoy Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel in its entirety. After the tour, we will bring you into St. Peter’s Basilica through a special entrance, reserved exclusively for official guides and their groups.
By joining our Semi-Private Vatican Tour, you will skip both lines for the Vatican Museums and Saint Peter’s Basilica, thus avoiding a waste of your valuable time.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children between 6 - 17 years old: reduced
- Students between 18 - 25 years old: reduced (A valid student ID is required and must be under 26 years old)
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour starts from our office. Please be aware to not miss the entrance of our office: Look out for a street sign with our red circled logo and the white words "Maya Tours" on it Our Office is located near the entrance of the Vatican Museums (approx. a 5-minute walk). If you are taking public transport, we suggest you take the Metro (A-line) and get off at "Ottaviano". Once outside the station, head south on Via Ottaviano towards St. Peter's square then turn right onto Via Germanico (second street on your right). We are on the right-hand side at number 16. The street is easy to reach by Taxi as well. If you are new in town we recommend you look up our location on google maps before as Rome's streets might seem a bit confusing in the beginning. If you have any trouble finding us for whatever reason, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home
- It is not permitted to bring medium or large luggage, umbrellas or sticks (apart from those used for walking): it is advisable to bring small bags and rucksacks if needed; these items can also be left in the checkroom of the Vatican for free
- It is forbidden to bring any type of firearm or dangerous items into the Vatican Museums
- It is not possible to bring alcoholic beverages; it is also forbidden to eat or drink inside the halls of the museums.
- SKIP THE LINE policy: Please be aware that entering the Vatican Museums means leaving Rome and going to a different State. During high seasons the Vatican welcomes more than 30.000 visitors per day! "Skipping the lines" means that we pay an additional reservation fee on top of the ticket price and prebook a privileged entrance for our groups; we always enter before the non-reservation line. We do not have any control over how the Vatican is organized therefore it is out of our hands if there is an unexpected wait
- Please also understand that the radio headsets are a property of the Vatican. We are obligated to exclusively rent from them so we don't have any quality control over them. Therefore, if your headset doesn't have quality sound, please let us know and we will take care of providing a replacement
Please make sure that you check in at least 15 min. prior departure time.
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...