Skip-the-Line Colosseum official guided tour
- Bypass the queues on a 1-hour skip-the-line guided group tour
- Visit Rome's symbolic monument on a tour that is fun for all ages
- Learn about the amphitheater from an art and archaeologist historian
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Walk past the often-long lines with your skip-the-line ticket. Live a special experience inside this majestic monument. In the comfort of a group with no more than 15 peopl, you will have a pleasant stroll in the history and glory of the Roman Empire. Your informative guide will make your experience funny and full of good memories.
Hear about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here. Be amazed by the impressive constructions methods of ancient Romans.
This tour is approximately 1-hour and is suitable for all ages, including children.
- Professional tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children (aged 0-15)
Via della Polveriera n°8
Meet your guide at the Tour in the City Agency offices.
- Effective departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from the one selected
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart and casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons
- Please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items
- At the end of the Colosseum Tour, guests who wish to access the Roman Forum and Palatine will be accompanied by a member of our staff
- Tours in English at 9.30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- Tours in Spanish at 10.00am and 11.30am
- Tours in German at 10:00am and 12:00pm
- Tours in Russian at 10.00am and 11.30am
- Tours in French at 10.30am and 12:00pm
- Arrive 45 minutes prior tour departure
Walk in the footsteps of giants on this guided tour through the heart of the Roman Empire and learn ...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
On this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine, and also discover the ...
This tour offers an exclusive and unique intimate guided experience that will take you away from the...
This tour begins at the Spanish steps, next the Barcaccia fountain in the middle of the Square, from...
Enjoy a three-hour ride on a comfortable bike in Rome's historical city centre with its breathtaking...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
One of the main element that makes Rome famous all over the world is represented by its wonderful sq...
You will meet your personal Chef in the morning at his place near the Colosseum to start a wonderful...