- See paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael and be amazed by the rich art collection
- Enjoy an enchanting stroll in the park of Villa Borghese, just like the locals do
- Admire the beauty and perfection of statues by Bernini and Canova
- Take in the stunning view over central Rome atop the Pincio Terrace
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.
Housed in the former Villa Borghese, a country retreat of a noble Roman family, the Gallery displays a rich collection of Italian art masterpieces. Cardinal Scipione Borghese was an early patron of Bernini and an avid collector of works by Caravaggio. Thanks to him, today we can see paintings such as the "Boy with a Basket of Fruit", "St Jerome Writing", and "Sick Bacchus".
The collection also includes other major paintings and works by Titian (“Sacred and Profane Love”), Raphael (“Entombment of Christ”), Peter Paul Rubens, and Federico Barocci. Discover the world-renowned marble sculptures of "Rape of Proserpine", "Apollo and Daphne" and the "David" by Bernini, as well as the sensual "Pauline Bonaparte" by Antonio Canova.
After this unique visit, let your guide take you for a lovely stroll in the Borghese Gardens (Villa Borghese). Locals love this park and you can see why: it is a real paradise in the heart of the city. Top off your beautiful day with a breathtaking view from the top when you reach the Pincio Terrace.
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Borghese Gallery
- Professional, Spanish or English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (pick-up included only if selected at the moment of your booking)
- Anything not mentioned in the Included field
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-13): reduced
Via Pinciana 5, 00197, Roma, RM
Galleria Borghese - Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 5 (Via Pinciana)
- Tour is available in English and Spanish
- Check calendar for exact times
Découvrez les chefs-d'oeuvre de Rome lors de cette visite des Musées du Vatican, la Chapelle Sixtine...
Ne manquez pas l'atmosphère romantique des temps passés de la Serenissime Venise ! Joignez-vous à ce...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Commencez votre visite par une visite de l'une des plus anciennes églises de Rome, dédiée à Theotoko...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...