Skip-the-line Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica half day tour
- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Discover St. Peter's Basilica with the help of your knowledgeable guide
- See Michelangelo's incredible frescoes and marvel at the works on display
Skip the long lines at the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on this small group tour and visit one of the world’s greatest art collections with masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino, as well as Michelangelo.
You will skip the line with your small group of no more than 12 people, and wlill be free to stroll through the corridors to view the world’s largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the Pope. As your expert guide entertains you with tales of the Vatican power and intrigue, you’ll feel the Renaissance works of art come to life. Amble through Raphael’s Rooms, the four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings by Raphael and his pupils, before visiting the breathtakingly beautiful Sistine Chapel, which is considered the Pope’s home chapel. Walk through this sacred Vatican site to see Michelangelo’s astounding frescoes, The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment.
The tour continues to St Peter’s Basilica, step inside to see why it’s so much more than just a church, and gaze in wonder at its awe-inspiring architecture and mosaics, including another Michelangelo’s masterpiece, La Pietà.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Pick-up and drop off service available for hotels located within the Aurelian Walls
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Rome (within the Aurelian Walls) for pick-up.
- This tour does not operate on religious holidays
- If St. Peter's Basilica is being used for a religious ceremony or function and entry is prohibited, the tour will be given from the outside
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the "Eternal City", riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
The first stop will be the Colosseum, the world's largest amphitheatre, and with your “skip the line...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...