Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums small-group tour
- Skip the very long lines to the Vatican Museums
- Discover one of the world's greatest art collections
- Wander the Gallery of Tapestries to see Flemish tapestries by pupils of Raphael
- Explore St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world
- Marvel at Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- See ancient maps in the Gallery of Maps
- Go to the Raphael Rooms in the Papal chambers
Skip the lines to the Vatican Museums on a 3-hour small-group tour in Rome. Discover one of the world’s great art collections, including Michelangelo’s magnificent Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world.
Enjoy an exclusive, small group guided tour of the Vatican Museums, with a maximum of 12 guests per guide for a more intimate experience. Skip the long lines to access the galleries, home to one of the world’s greatest collections of art and antiquities: collected by popes over many centuries, it includes stunning works by Michelangelo, Raphael and Bernini, among many others. Inside the Sistine Chapel, you'll see Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes as well as the Belvedere Apollo statue in the Octagonal Courtyard.
Discover Greek and Roman masterpieces in the Pio Clementino Museum. Wander through the Gallery of Tapestries to see Flemish tapestries by Raphael’s pupils. Marvel at works by ancient cartographers in the Gallery of Maps. Then, go inside St. Peter's Basilica to see more masterpieces by Michelangelo, Raphael and Bernini, including Michelangelo’s La Pietà, beneath the dome of the world’s largest church.
- Licensed guide
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Headsets to hear your guide during the tour
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-1 years): reduced
- Children (2-17 years): reduced
Via Leone IV, 2, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide opposite the Hosteria dei Musei on Via Sebastiano Veniero (corner with Via Leone IV)
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants per booking
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9.00am: tours in English and German
- 9.30am: tours in French
- 2.00pm: tours in English, German, French and Italian
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed from 7.00am-1.00pm on Wednesdays due to the Papal Audience
- The Basilica may also be closed on 24 and 31 December
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Join a guided walking tour of one of Rome's most interesting neighborhoods, the Jewish quarter. List...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Reach the PummaRe Restaurant for the best pasta-making experience: not a simple cooking session, but...
Discover the best of Rome's underground sites: in the course of one afternoon you'll get walk throug...