Stories of the Vatican skip-the-line afternoon tour
- Behind the scenes tour of the stories of the Vatican from an insider guide
- See the Vatican in the cooler and less chaotic afternoon hours
- Be among the last out of the Sistine Chapel at the very end of the day
- Discover the Pope's historic car and carriage collection
See the Museums from a true Vatican expert on this special tour, covering all of the top sights of the Vatican at a relaxed pace in the less-crowded afternoon hours of the day.
Meet your guide and your small group of 10 or less before entering the Vatican Museums, skipping all the lines. In this no ordinary Vatican tour, your itinerary will be personally crafted to tell you the stories, history, legends and even secrets behind the Museum's most precious works.
See the Vatican through the eyes of a true insider. What's more, by the afternoon the morning crowds will have dissipated. With your expert English-speaking guide leading the way (your tour will take full advantage of the flow of visitors in the Museums), you will avoid the most crowded rooms at the most chaotic times. Towards the end of your visit, you'll even be among the last visitors to see the Sistine Chapel with plenty of space to contemplate and admire Michelangelo's greatest masterpiece.
The guide will optimize your visit on the day of your tour, being sure to showcase the Vatican Museum's most important highlights. Your tour will visit hidden corners of the Vatican that other tours don't. Where? Well... that's a secret that will be revealed on the day of your tour!
A typical Vatican afternoon tour will cover the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, including but not limited to the Pinecone Courtyard, the Belvedere Courtyard, the Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps. The tour will end on the steps of St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square, providing no-line access to the Basilica should you wish to continue your personalized visit.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Expert Vatican tour guide
- Tour in English
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-18 years): reduced
Via Sebastiano Veniero, 62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour meets in front of Via Tunisi 3, on the corner across the streets from the bottom of the steps (not on the steps). Our representative will be holding a sign with the EcoArt logo
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered
- In order to participate in this tour, you must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel
- No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large video cameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2.15pm
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Sognare non è un rimedio, ma il punto ...