- Behind the scenes tour of the stories of the Vatican from an insider guide
- See the Vatican in the cooler and less chaotic afternoon hours
- Be among the last out of the Sistine Chapel at the very end of the day
- Discover the Pope's historic car & carriage collection
See the Museums from a true Vatican insider's point of view on this special tour, covering all of the top sights of the Vatican at a relaxed pace and in the less-crowded afternoon hours.
Meet your insider Vatican guide and your small group of 10 or less before entering the Vatican Museums - skipping the lines. In this no ordinary Vatican tour, your itinerary has been personally crafted to take in the stories, history, legends and even secrets behind the Museum's most precious works.
See the Vatican as only a true insider can show you. What's more - by the afternoon the morning crowds will have dissapated. With your expert English-speaking Vatican guide leading the way - your tour will take full advantage of the flow of visitors in the Museums - avoiding the most crowded rooms at the most chaotic times. Towards the end of your visit, you'll even be among the last visitors to see the Sistine Chapel - with plenty of space to contemplate and admire Michelangelo's greatest masterpiece.
Your insider guide will optimize your visit on the day of your tour - being sure to see the Vatican Museum's most important highlights.Your tour will visit hidden corners of the Vatican that other tours don't. Where? Well... that's a secret your insider guide will reveal to you on the day of your tour!
A typical Vatican afternoon tour will cover the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, including but not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Greek Cross Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps. The tour will end on the steps of St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square, providing no-line access to the Basilica should you wish to continue your visit inside on your own.
- Skip-the-Line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Expert Vatican insider tour guide
- Tour in English
- Food & beverages
- Infant (0-5): free
- Child (6-18): reduced
Via Sebastiano Veniero, 62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
This tour meets in Via Sebastiano Veniero 62, just a block away from the Vatican Museums entrance and equidistant from the Cipro & Ottaviano metro stops (red line A).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- In order to participate in this tour you must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:30 pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...