- Discover an off-the beaten track island of unparalleled beauty to Capri
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear seas with abundant marine life
- Lunch prepared by your captain and served on board
- Discover the history of Ponza Island with a guided boat excursion
Prepare yourself for a beautiful day spent swimming and snorkeling among some of the most beautiful natural sights in Italy: Ponza Island.
This excursion begins early from a centrally located Rome office. After a quick hour-long transfer to the nearest port, you'll board the fast ferry to the Island, just 1-hour and a half away.
After you dock in Ponza's quaint port, you'll have brief free time to explore before boarding your 5-hour long guided boat excursion circumnavigating the island. The boat excursion will cover all of the Island highlights, and is led by your captain, who is a Ponza native and will expertly navigate to the island's most scenic coves.
You'll experience stunning rock formations formed by a millions of years old volcano, see ancient Roman ruins built right into the sea and hear fascinating local legends. The boat excursion stops 4-5 times for 30 minutes to allow you to jump off the boat to swim, snorkel or explore. Alternatively, hang out on deck and soak up the sun. Snorkel gear can be purchased alongside your tour, otherwise you are free to bring your own.
Lunch is prepared directly by your captain and will served pic-nic style on board. It includes pasta, water, wine and even an espresso. At the conclusion of the boat excursion, enjoy free time to explore Ponza's tiny main port. You can order an aperitivo or shop. Around 5:30 pm, you will board the fast ferry back to the mainland, where a bus will be waiting to bring you back to our central office in Rome.
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Round trip transportation to/from Mainland Port
- Round trip fast ferry ticket to/from Ponza Island Port
- 5-hour island boat cruise with swimming & sightseeing stops
- Snorkel set with mask & snorkel (additional cost - if option selected)
- Simple pasta lunch with beverages served onboard
- Swimming gear
- Beach towel
- Sun protection
No reduced prices.
Tour departs from EcoArt Office Via Celimontana 30/32 Rome, Italy Our office is a few blocks walk from the Colosseum on Via Celimontana 30/32.
- To fully enjoy this tour, we recommend you are comfortable with boat trasportation and are able to swim.
- At the time of your booking, please alert the staff to any particular food preferences or allergies.
- All minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are travelling with a young child (0-12), please alert the staff at the time of your booking so that we can better accomodate you.
- We highly recommend you to bring sun protection.
- For all tours cancelled due to traffic, strikes or weather an alternative will be offered or a free change of date. Where neither are possible, a full refund will be offered.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.00 am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...