- See the Opera in the charming Rome
- Enjoy the amazing voices of "The Three Tenors" in concert
- Assist to a magnificent ballet in St. Paul within the Walls Church
You will have the chance to assist to The Three renowned Tenors of Opera in Rome and magnificent dancers in costume, who will perform beautiful Opera Arias and the most famous songs of Neapolitan traditions. The magic "Torna a Surriento", "O’ Sole mio", "Funiculì funiculà" as well as enchanting Opera Arias will be played in the same concert in this unique occasion with various instruments such as the mandolin, cello, grand piano and with a dance company ballet.
- Solo Voices (Tenors):
Minea De Mattia
Beatrice De Santis
- Strumental Ensemble:
Mandolin: Marco Battistelli
Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
Piano: Arturo Pellini
- Entrance ticket
- Free buffet with pasta tasting (drinks excluded)
- Tour of the Church
Free: Children (0 - 8)
- Under 18
- Students (max 27 years old)
- Groups 15+
- Roma Pass
Via Nazionale, 16, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In St. Paul within the Walls Church - the location is really close to the metro station Repubblica.
- Dress code is not required
- You'll get your tickets on the day of the concert. Please show your voucher (either in digital or print format) at the box office to receive your concert tickets
- Every Wednesday at 8.30 pm
- Free buffet at 7.30 pm in St. Paul within the Walls Church
Let yourself be carried away by the best Italian Opera Arias, in a journey through the masterpieces ...
Join on a journey back to the 18th century with the “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra and listen to ...
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
You'll depart on a 4-hour walking tour from the most vibrant and dynamic square in Rome: Campo de’ F...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Join your group (maximum 25 people) with an English-speaking guide and head to a special entrance of...
Travel out into the Italian countryside to tour the beautiful medieval town of Assisi, watched over ...