- The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples and Songs presents famous Italian opera arias from Tosca, La Traviata and L’Elisir d’amore
- Some of the most beautiful Neapolitan songs, like “O’sole mio” and “Torna a Surriento”.
- A unique experience at the wonderful Caravita Church in the center of Rome!
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance of L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carreras, which took place in L.A. in 1994, Opera & Lirica Music Academy reproduces this incredible and breathtaking musical experience with its renown artists. The enticing voices of Carlo Napoletani, Emil Alekperov and GianCarlo Polizzy, accompanied by a string quartet and piano, offer the audience a spectacular journey through the masterpieces of the Italian opera and the Neapolitan songs.
The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples and Songs presents famous Italian opera arias from Tosca, La Traviata and L’Elisir d’amore and the most beautiful Neapolitan songs, like “O’sole mio” and “Torna a Surriento”.
A unique experience at the wonderful Caravita Church in the center of Rome!
Children under 7 and the disabled can attend the concert for free. Approximate duration (min.): 90
- Admission ticket (seat depending on the option chosen)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Youth (8-18) and students: reduced
- Child (0-7) and disabled: free of charge
Via Caravita 7, 00198 Roma
The Caravita Church is situated in the center of Rome, between via del Corso and Pantheon. Metro: Line A Spagna Bus Line C3, 40, 53, 80, 85, 63, 70, 81, 83, 87, 160, 170, 175, 186, 271, 628, 716, 810
- Every Saturday
- The concert starts at 8.30pm
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...