Explore the Trastevere district with an expert guide! Walk through characteristic hidden alleys and streets, discover particular fountains, such as the Fountain of the Barrel. Your visit will continue with access to two of the area's most beautiful churches, San Francesco a Ripa and Santa Maria in Trastevere. On this tour, you will see the various levels of construction of the city that are identified with different historical periods, from ancient times to the Middle Ages and beyond.
The wonders of Trastevere guided walking tour
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the beautiful Fountain of the Barrel
- Stroll through the charming streets of Trastevere
- Take memorable photos along the way
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Vicolo dell'Atleta, 00153 Rome RM, Italy
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.