- Experience the history of ancient Rome with a 3-day combined ticket
- You'll be able to visit 4 museums: Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, the Baths of Diocletian, and Crypta Balbi
- Redeem your voucher at Palazzo Altemps and visit the sites at your own pace
- Admire the exhibitions and archaeological collections on display
Take advantage of a three-day ticket to visit four of the most important museums in Rome.
- Start your visit in Palazzo Altemps, where you will need to redeem your voucher for the ticket to the four museums. A great example of Renaissance architecture in Rome, Palazzo Altemps has been part of the National Roman Museum since 1997. Inside the palace you will be able to admire several sculptures from famous Renaissance and Baroque archaeological collections. Supported by an audio guide, the route includes a visit to the Church of Sant'Aniceto, a place where great relics are kept, including that of the homonymous pontiff.
- Palazzo Massimo, built in the late 19th century, now hosts several exhibitions across four floors. On the first floor you can discover the Numismatics section (with a vast collection focused on 7th-century payment systems and later coin minting processes) and admire the Savoy collection and the Jewelry section. On the other three floors you can admire several masterpieces of classical and Greek sculpture, visit the section dedicated to bronzes, and marvel at the frescoes and mosaics collection.
- Built in 298-306 CE, the Baths of Diocletian were the largest thermal complex in Ancient Rome. In 1889 the complex became the seat of the National Museum of Roman Antiquities, bringing together archaeological collections and findings from various excavations.
- The Crypta Balbi is an extraordinary testimony to the evolution of Roman society and urban landscape from the antiquity to the 20th century. You can visit the cellars, where you will admire the structure of the crypt, and a monument intended for free grain distribution.
- Admission to Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, the Baths of Diocletian and Crypta Balbi
- Audio guides for Palazzo Altemps
- Guided tours of the museums
- Audio guide for Palazzo Massimo, the Baths of Diocletian and Crypta Balbi
- EU citizens aged 18-25
- Permanent teachers at EU public schools
Free (special discount):
- EU and non-EU citizens up to 17 years of age
- Differently-abled EU citizens and their carers
- Permanent or fixed-term teachers at Italian schools (upon valid certification)
Piazza di S. Apollinare, 46, 00186 Rome RM, Italy
Redeem your voucher at Palazzo Altemps in Piazza di Sant'Apollinare, 46, 00186, Rome, RM. Addresses of the other sites: Palazzo Massimo - Largo Villa Peretti, 2, 00185, Rome, RM; Baths of Diocletian - Viale Enrico de Nicola, 76, 00185, Rome, RM; Crypta Balbi - Via delle Botteghe Oscure, 31, 00186, Rome, RM
- The combined ticket for Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Baths of Diocletian and Crypta Balbi is valid for 3 consecutive days starting from the first day of use and for one entry only at each site
- The voucher may only be exchanged at Palazzo Altemps, where you can pick up your audio guide for visiting the site
- The audio guide at Palazzo Altemps is available in Italian, English and French
- Should you purchase a ticket at a reduced rate or for free, it will be necessary to present a valid document at the ticket office certifying the right to purchase at a discounted rate. In the absence of such proof, visitors cannot be admitted to the site
Baths of Diocletian
- From Tuesday to Sunday, from 09:00 to 19:30. The ticket office closes one hour before closure. Closed on Mondays, 1 January and 25 December
Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, Crypta Balbi
- From Tuesday to Sunday, from 09:00 to 19:45. The ticket office closes one hour before closure Closed on Mondays, 1 January and 25 December
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...