- Discover the art and architecture of Tivoli with a private transfer from Rome
- Visit the splendid Villa Adriana
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Roman countryside
Travel in Italian style by Fiat 500 to the town of Tivoli, only 30 km outside of Rome's city center. Leave the driving to your guide as you sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Roman countryside from the passenger seat.
Treat youself to a private tour discovering the treasures of Villa Adriana and Tivoli. See the large Roman archaeological complex created in the 2nd century AD by the Emperor Hadrian. Covering more than 296 acres, explore the grounds which housed the Emperors for more than 50 years.
- English speaking assistant from Rome
- Admission tickets for Villa Adriana with licensed guide
- Fiat 500
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Rome RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Must be at least 4 years old to join this tour
- Daily at 9.30am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...