Tivoli and Villa Adriana tour in a private Fiat 500
- Discover the art and architecture of Tivoli with a private transfer from Rome
- Visit the splendid Villa Adriana
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Roman countryside
Travel in Italian style by Fiat 500 to the town of Tivoli, only 30 km outside of Rome's city center. Leave the driving to your guide as you sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Roman countryside from the passenger seat.
Treat youself to a private tour discovering the treasures of Villa Adriana and Tivoli. See the large Roman archaeological complex created in the 2nd century AD by the Emperor Hadrian. Covering more than 296 acres, explore the grounds which housed the Emperors for more than 50 years.
- English speaking assistant from Rome
- Admission tickets for Villa Adriana with licensed guide
- Fiat 500
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Rome RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Must be at least 4 years old to join this tour
- Daily at 9.30am
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...