Umbria day tour with Italian lunch and cooking demo from Rome
- Live the Italian lifestyle and cuisine in the Southern part of Tuscany and Northern Umbria
- Experience the colors and flavors of a local market
- Taste the Moka coffee with a slice of handmade crostata
- Assist in the process of making handmade pasta
This day will give you a real insight into the Italian lifestyle around the Southern part of Tuscany and Northern Umbria. Breathe in the Moka coffee, experience the local market, and eat with an Italian family.
Meet your private driver and depart towards the Southern part of Tuscany and Northern Umbria. Then, you'll meet Mamma Carla, who will welcome you with a nice Moka coffee and a great slice of handmade crostata. You'll tour a local village and its market, and see its vibrant colors and flavors with an expert guide. Afterwards, Mamma Carla will sit with you and start the hands-on work with a wonderful and sumptuous handmade pasta.
At the end of the tour, sit back, relax and enjoy your approximately 2.5-hour drive back to your hotel in Rome. You can expect to be back at your hotel around 6:00 pm, depending on traffic.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Local expert guide
- Italian lunch with cooking demo
- Wine/olive oil tasting
- Fuel surcharge
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
You will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation in Rome. Please provide your accommodation information when booking to arrange your pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver and permissions to enter in the historical city centers
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- Your English-speaking driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the area in the car before you start walking around on your own. He will allow all the time you need to visit with no rush. By Italian law, he is unable to conduct guided tours inside museums, monuments, etc. or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- Daily around 8.00 am
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...