Discover the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and an additional ‘secret room’ in a small-group exclusive tour. Embark on an incredible journey through the museums with your licensed local guide and prior to the rush of tourists; get closer access to the most famous paintings, tapestries and sculptures along with access to the Cabinet of the Masks, normally closed to the public. Experience the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and walk through the impressive St Peter’s Basilica.
Vatican Museums guided tour with secret room
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Vatican Museums 1 hour before it opens to the public
- See the hidden art behind an unlocked door, reserved exclusively for this tour
- Admire the wonders of the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Early access to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Cabinet of the Masks
- Guided tour
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Children (age 3-17)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Viale Vaticano, 00136 Rome RM, Italy
At the Caffe Vaticano, in front of Vatican Museums
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.