Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica skip-the-line guided tour
- Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
- Skip-the-line and save 2 hours to access the Vatican Museums
- Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
- See the incredible altar and marvel at La Pietà in the St. Peter's Basilica
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about – Michelangelo’s self-portrait, for example, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it must have been back-breaking – a fact you’ll understand all the better after you learn what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy No Wait Access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy on your own the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance & Reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Infants (0-5): free
- Child (6-17): reduced
Via dei Corridori, 6, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Touristation Desk (inside Galleria San Pietro shop)
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation.
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed.
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check.
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel.
- The service can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the booked event.
The tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
English: 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
Spanish: 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
French: 11:30, 13:00, 15:00
German: 11:30, 13:00, 15:00
Russian: 11:30, 13:00, 15:00
Portoghese: 11:30, 13:00, 15:00
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Choose, according to your needs, between the SKIP-THE-LINE or SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE wit...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Rome is the most attraction-packed city in the world. Luckily, our new tour pass lets you unlock all...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
NOTE: DUE TO A COMPLETE CLOSURE AT THE HOUSES OF AUGUSTUS & LIVIA, WE ARE SUBSTITUTING THESE SITES W...
Enjoy this guided tour with an expert, authorized tour guide and explore Ancient Rome through a 3D r...