Vatican Museums skip-the-line tour with a private guide
- Discover the hidden gems of the Vatican with a private expert guide
- See the worldwide famous collection inside the Vatican museums
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Avoid long lines at the entrance with your express ticket
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide.
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have.
The experience includes: Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums, the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael, the famous courtyards, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Sistine Chapel with expert commentary, express access to St Peter’s Basilica, Michelangelo’s La Pietà, St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion, the Pope’s balcony. The tour ends at St Peter’s Square.
- Private tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our tours.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events
- This tour is available every day of the week except for Sunday
- This tour starts at 9.00, 10.00, 11.00, 15.00
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
NOTE: DUE TO A COMPLETE CLOSURE AT THE HOUSES OF AUGUSTUS & LIVIA, WE ARE SUBSTITUTING THESE SITES W...
After meeting your guide you will have access tickets to attend the weekly General Audience that Pop...