Vatican museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel: skip-the-line tour
- Save 2-3 hours waiting in line (ticket not included)
- Enjoy an expert guided tour of the art, architecture and history
- Experience the art of Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo
- Discover the hidden gems and secret stories
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert guide who’ll introduce you to the major attractions, the hidden gems and some great stories. Prepare yourself for such treasures as:
- Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel frescoes
- The amazing spectacle of St Peter’s
- Laocoön and his Sons, purchased in 1506 by Pope Julius II
- Giuseppe Momo’s spectacular spiral staircase
- Ancient roman sculptures and mosaics
- Raphael’s Deliverance of St Peter's
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Please note: the tour price does not include the entrance fee to the Vatican Museums (EUR 24 for adults, EUR 16 for under 18 and students under 26 with valid ID card, headsets included). Please pay this to your guide in cash.
- Children (ages 0-5 years): free
- Infants (ages 6-18 years): reduced
Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Rome, Italy
Meet at the corner of Via Germanico, 8 and Via Leone IV, Roma, 0019. Please note that from the first of December 2018 the meeting point will be at via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome.
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- Dress code for the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- St Peter's Basilica may be closed on Wednesday morning due to the weekly Papal audience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Note: tickets entrance to the Vatican Museums are not included in the price of the tour. These must be purchased on the day of your visit to pay directly on site to your guide. Any ticket entrance purchased in advance won’t be accepted
- Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour.
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Choose, according to your needs, between the SKIP-THE-LINE or SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE wit...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Rome is the most attraction-packed city in the world. Luckily, our new tour pass lets you unlock all...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
If you are based in Rome for your holiday but don’t want to miss out on the beauty of Florence, this...
Tasting is offered in a traditional Enoteca (Wine Bar) located in the heart of Rome close to the Col...