- Kid-friendly guided tour for an interactive and funny experience
- Skip all the lines with pre-purchased tickets
- Enter before the general public and avoid the crowds
- Admire the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's frescoes
This 3-hour Vatican tour for families with early entrance is the best choice, if you want to visit the Vatican Museums during the high season. A kid-friendly private guide will entertain your children for a trip they’ll never forget.
You’ll have the exclusive experience of visiting the Vatican Museums entering at 8.00am, away from the big crowds. The itinerary is designed specifically for young travelers, who’ll discover the Vatican collection through the interesting stories of mythology and history. Touring at your own pace, your child-friendly guide will use visual aids to bring to life the world’s smallest State and the huge collection of art housed inside it. Our itinerary includes stops in the Laocoon Courtyard, the Animal Gallery, the Round Room with Nero’s huge bathtub, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps.
Then, you’ll visit the Sistine Chapel, admiring the world-famous frescoes by Michelangelo. Children will learn about Rome in the 1500s and discover how artists and Popes lived during that time. From the Sistine Chapel, you’ll go to St Peter’s Basilica, one of the largest Catholic churches in the world.
This early access will enable you to really appreciate and enjoy the tour, without the stress and hassle of large crowds.
- 3-hour kid-friendly guide
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Pick-up and drop-off
Viale Vaticano, 106-107, 00136 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the bottom of the stairs of the Vatican Museums
- From 6 years old
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people / maximum number of participants: 6 people
Every day except Wednesday and Sunday at 7.30am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...