Vatican tour through a Jewish perspective
- Experience the most visited Museums in the world
- Discover the Vatican Museums Jewish secrets and contents
- Visit inside St Peter’s Basilica to see the Pietà
Experience the most visited Museums in the world searching for Jewish secrets and contents in the best galleries including candelabras, tapestries, geographical maps.
Moreover you will be surprised entering the Sistine Chapel, a renaissance masterpiece by Michelangelo to realize how immersed he was in the study of Talmud, Torah and Kabbalah.
If available, depending on openings, we can enrich the tour in the Jewish Lapidarium section, to see the very first roman Jewish inscription. End this great visit in St Peter’s Basilica, looking with new eyes at the Pietà and other magnificent works of art.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 4-12)
Via Santamaura, 28, 00192 Roma RM
Meet at the Bras-Tours agency.
- Monolingual small group tour with an operating minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 people
- The Museum requires that wheelchair bound clients follow a different itinerary, therefore are unable to join this tour route
- It is not permitted to enter Churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts
- It is forbidden to bring into Museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas
- Should St Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...