Venice in a day with high-speed train from Rome
- Don't miss the opportunity to visit Venice from Rome taking a high-speed train
- See all Venice hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump onboard a vaporetto, the typical water taxi, to discover the city's secrets
- Roundtrip high-speed train ticket from Rome to Venice included
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing tour with daily departure from Rome by roundtrip high-speed train.
Your trip program:
- Take your train from Rome and reach Venice by your own
- Once arrived in Venice, get your vaporetto ticket valid for one day and discover the city
- Reach the city centre passing through the Gran Canal
- Once in the city centre, spend your time discovering the marvellous beauties of Venice
- Have a walk on Ponte dei Sospiri and throug the many narrow lanes of the city
- In the late afternoon, take your train to come back to Rome
- Roundtrip by high-speed train (II class ticket) Rome-Venice
- 1 day ferry ticket in Venice
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Termini Train Station. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- You will receive your travel documents by email
- No assistance available at departure
- Every day
- Departure time from Rome: 8.15am (arrival at Venice 12.00pm)
- Return time from Venice: 7.00pm (arrival at Rome 10.45pm)
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...