- Escape from the hustle and bustle of Italy's capital and embark on an unforgettable getaway in Capri
- Enjoy a tour throughout the island's two towns, Capri and Anacapri, with a local English-speaking guide
- The only day tour of Capri from Rome by high-speed train
- Visit the Cathusia Perfumery, the oldest perfume maker in Capri
This VIP experience is the only one to take you directly to Naples via high-speed train, then on to Capri by the fast ferry. You will be escorted to bypass the crowds and long public transportation lines as you will enjoy a full-day excursion of the island with an expert local guide by private coach.
The tour begins at Rome’s Termini Station where your escort will provide you with train tickets and take care of all the seating arrangements, so you can relax and enjoy the ride. Throughout your 1-hour trip to Naples, you will be treated to Italy’s spectacular scenery in the comfort of the air-conditioned, high-speed train. Once you arrive you will be escorted for the quick 10-minute trip to the city’s harbor for another short 1-hour transfer on the high-speed ferry that will take you directly to the island of Capri.
Meet your expert local guide, a Capri native, right on the docks who will be ready to show you the absolute best of the towns of Capri and Anacapri. With their expertise, you will discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island and its diverse history for a one-of-a-kind experience not found on other tours. Enjoy a full day of exploration via private coach at your disposal, so you can spend more time soaking in every sight and sound on an unforgettable tour of the island's treasures!
Relax while sipping famous Capri ‘limoncello’ in the center of Anacapri. Excite your senses in the gorgeous Carthusia Perfumery, where everything is made entirely from natural local ingredients, and hear the legend of how this fragrant factory conceived Capri’s first perfume in 1380. You'll have also free time to explore the island on your own. Take a relaxing stroll through the town’s narrow streets or shop among the many boutiques or handmade crafts and artisanal products, or perhaps tantalize your taste buds with an antipasto appetizer in one of the many local bistros.
The subject of countless books, movies, paintings and poems, you also have the option of visiting the world-renowned ‘Blue Grotto’ for a small extra cost. Your guide will take care of all the arrangements and will escort you for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hear about the grotto’s natural features and captivating history before you enjoy the most famous and spectacular place the island of Capri has to offer. After your visit, you will meet the rest of the group to continue on your journey.
In the afternoon, you return to the harbor to catch the high-speed boat back to Naples. Once arrived, the coach will take you back to the train station where your escort will once again take care of all seating arrangements to ensure you will have a comfortable, safe and relaxing trip back with enough time to enjoy an evening in Italy’s bustling capital.
- Small group of 22 people or fewer
- English speaking local guide providing assistance and expert commentary throughout the tour
- Private bus transfers on the Island of Capri
- Visit of the perfume factory Carthusia
- Limoncello tasting
- Train and boat tickets
- Entrance tickets to Blue Grotto (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/beverage (not mentioned in the inclusions)
- Children (2-14): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the main entrance of the Termini train station, the meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance.
- This tour ends around 7:50 pm at Rome Termini Train Station.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Please note that kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train.
- Please note that the visit to the Blue Grotto is available upon client request at a price of €30. The service will be purchased on site and the only method of payment accepted is cash. The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.
- 1 April-31 October
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Meeting time: 07.00am
- Departure time: 07.15am
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
Take a break from the Italian capital and its chaotic streets to go on a one day Tuscan holiday. Thi...
You'll kick off your day at the Termini Station and get on a high-speed train with the support of a ...
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and mus...
Lift off into the skies on a 1-hour hot air balloon ride over Lazio’s rolling countryside near Rome....
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
This is a day trip that lets you visit the Cinque Terre from Rome and be back in your hotel by bedti...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...