VIP skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Buy tickets in advance to skip the lengthy entrance line
- A Musement coordinator will guide you towards the reserved entrance at a fixed time
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other document that proves registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italia
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano
- Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakrroom service is free
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 09.00am to 14.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
On Friday 11th January 2019 the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00 pm, last admission at 1.30 pm; on Saturday 12nd it will close at 1.00pm, last admission at 12.30 pm.
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Delight both your senses with food and your inner tourist with famous landmarks on this Rome walking...
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enj...