Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most important and fascinating ones and learn the differences between the Egyptians and the Roman copies. In the course of the tour, your expert tour guide will lead you to many different Obelisks, while telling you the history of the great urban planning that started at the end of the XVI century and that eventually transformed the Eternal City from a Medieval town to the modern cradle of the baroque art.
Walking tour of Rome and its obelisks
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover some of the most important and fascinating obelisks of the Eternal City
- Learn to distinguish between the Egyptians and the Roman copies
- Listen to the story of the great XVI century urban planning that shaped the way Rome looks today
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Hotel-pick up and drop-off (only inside the Aurelian Walls)Small group tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 14 participants
Every day al 9.00am and 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.