- Enjoy an Italian cooking class taught in English
- Meet a local chef in his or her own Roman appartment
- Get tips from a local on cooking and what to see in Rome
Take this opportunity to see Rome as a local by attending a cooking class with a local in their own charming private Roman space. After you learn the secrets of making fresh pasta from scratch and sampling seasonal starters and wine, you will be able to enjoy your own creations with a glass of Italian wine. The host will be happy to share tips and stories about the city and the good life, the Italian “dolce vita.” The size of your small group allows the event to be more like a meal with friends than a classic cooking class. The most authentic and fun way to have a meal in Rome is by going off the beaten path with an authentic experience like this.
- A cooking class in English in a private Roman appartment
- All ingredients and all materials for the cooking class
- Insider tips from your local host
- Italian wine
Piazza della Repubblica, 10, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Most of the hosts live in Rome, and the others are in the surrounding suburbs - all of them are within walking distance from public transportation
- The hosts are available and ready to welcome you for a multicultural experience
- You should receive confirmation in the 48-72 hours after you send the booking request
- Most of the hosts live in Rome, and the others are in the surrounding suburbs - all of them are within walking distance from public transportation
- Maximum of 10 participants per group
- Every day at 11.00am and 5.00pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...