Wine tasting tour in San Gimignano and Siena from Rome
- Enjoy a great wine and food tasting
- Visit the beautiful San Gimignano and Siena
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan in a small group tour (less than 6 people)
Enjoy a full-day journey from Rome, through the Chianti hills, to visit the cities of San Gimignano a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Siena. The name 'San Gimignano' is linked to one of the most historical Tuscan wines:” La Vernaccia di San Gimignano”. Arriving in San Gimignano you will explore its charming medieval streets, visit the old center of this wonderful city where the famous Chianti wine is produced. Stop for a wine tasting and local products in a beautiful wine cellar: 10 different types of wine and oil, then visit the estate and learn about the processing of the grapes. Lunch at the restaurant of the estate. Then continue to Siena, a beautiful medieval city in Italy. You will visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as “Piazza del Campo”, known worldwide for the famous “Palio”, a horse race twice around the square in a medieval style every summer. Siena is famous not only for its wine but also for its sweets: the “Panpepato”, “Panforte”, “Ricciarelli”. Return to Rome
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Wine and food tasting
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Local guide
- Infant (0-3): reduced
- Child (4-8): reduced with two adults
Pick up at your hotel in Rome (inside Aurelian Walls)
- It is reccomended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Minimum of 2 partecipants
- The tour stars at 08.00am directly from your hotel
- Time can change due to the weather and traffic
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part to an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...