- Enjoy a great wine and food tasting
- Visit the beautiful San Gimignano and Siena
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan in a small group tour (less than 6 people)
Enjoy a full-day journey from Rome, through the Chianti hills, to visit the cities of San Gimignano a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Siena. The name 'San Gimignano' is linked to one of the most historical Tuscan wines:” La Vernaccia di San Gimignano”. Arriving in San Gimignano you will explore its charming medieval streets, visit the old center of this wonderful city where the famous Chianti wine is produced. Stop for a wine tasting and local products in a beautiful wine cellar: 10 different types of wine and oil, then visit the estate and learn about the processing of the grapes. Lunch at the restaurant of the estate. Then continue to Siena, a beautiful medieval city in Italy. You will visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as “Piazza del Campo”, known worldwide for the famous “Palio”, a horse race twice around the square in a medieval style every summer. Siena is famous not only for its wine but also for its sweets: the “Panpepato”, “Panforte”, “Ricciarelli”. Return to Rome
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Wine and food tasting
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Local guide
- Infant (0-3): reduced
- Child (4-8): reduced with two adults
Pick up at your hotel in Rome (inside Aurelian Walls)
- It is reccomended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Minimum of 2 partecipants
- The tour stars at 08.00am directly from your hotel
- Time can change due to the weather and traffic
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...