- Discover a beautiful area, Basso Monferrato
- Taste 4 or 6 wines including Grignolino DOC and Barbera del Monferrato DOCG
- Match wines with authentic local cheese and salami or delicacies
- Customizes your magnum label
- Receive a 10% discount for your wine purchase
- Visit a historical winery dated 1700 with an ancient private church
- See a unique ancient cellar called "infernot" digged in the tuff, UNESCO heritage
In this area, named Basso Monferrato, just one hour from Milan, Turin and Genoa, families scattered their small vineyard plots through out the hills in search of the perfect location for the grapes, in particular for the Grignolino and for the Barbera.
Today, this knowledge is combined with the enological techniques developed by the new generation of Monferrato winemakers, but in an ever-evolving story, these proud people remain constant to the past quality and prestige of their limited, but excellent production.
It is evident, even to the unsophisticated palate, the amount of work and passion that went into the producing and making of these special wines from Monferrato.
This tour starts from the vineyards, acrossing the ancient cellar dated 1700 and the aging room will take you in the beautiful tasting room. This tour also includes a private old church and a unique cellar called "infernot", digged in the tuff and UNESCO heritage since 2014.
1 hour 30 min tour with tasting of 4 wines
- Tasting of four different wines - Grignolino, Barbera del Monferrato and others - paired with local, authentic and delicious cheese and salami -- Openings: 11.00am; 3.30pm
2 hours tour with tasting of 6 wines
- Tasting of six different wines - Grignolino, Barbera del Monferrato and others - all paired with the excellent local delicacies, cooked there too -- Openings: 10.00am; 3.00pm
In both the casese, you could customise a magnum or double magnum label and receive a 10% discount on your wine purchase.
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting (4 or 6 wines)
- Food pairing
Strada Madonna delle Grazie, 5, 15030 Rosignano Monferrato AL, Italy
ViCaRa Azienda Agricola, Via Madonna delle Grazie 5 Rosignano Monferrato (AL) 15030 Tel. +39 0142 488054
Minimum required to activate the tour: 2 people
Four Wines Option
Six Wines Option
Discover Basso Monferrato (Piedmont) through its wine culture at ViCaRa Winery. Off the beaten track...
I Marchesi Cattaneo Adorno Giustiniani sono impegnati da almeno 4 secoli nella produzione vitivinico...
Welcome to Strevi, beautiful medieval village close to Acqui Terme in Monferrato, Piedmont.Marenco W...
“Coppo is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospitality ex...
“Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
“Michele Chiarlo is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hosp...
Cascina Cà Rossa si trova a Canale, nel cuore del Roero, un tempo conosciuta per la frutticultura, o...
Don't miss the chance to visit Casa Martini, an historical place that celebrates one of the most imp...
L’azienda è stata fondata nel 1957 da Luigi Guerci e Dario Pallavidini ed è ben presto diventata un’...
ll fulcro della nostra azienda è la famiglia, il fatto di lavorare in complicità ogni giorno senza m...