Wine tasting and local delicacies at ViCaRa Winery in Monferrato
- Discover a beautiful area, Basso Monferrato
- Taste 4 or 6 wines including Grignolino DOC and Barbera del Monferrato DOCG
- Match wines with authentic local cheese and salami or delicacies
- Customizes your magnum label
- Receive a 10% discount for your wine purchase
- Visit a historical winery dated 1700 with an ancient private church
- See a unique ancient cellar called "infernot" digged in the tuff, UNESCO heritage
In this area, named Basso Monferrato, just one hour from Milan, Turin and Genoa, families scattered their small vineyard plots through out the hills in search of the perfect location for the grapes, in particular for the Grignolino and for the Barbera.
Today, this knowledge is combined with the enological techniques developed by the new generation of Monferrato winemakers, but in an ever-evolving story, these proud people remain constant to the past quality and prestige of their limited, but excellent production.
It is evident, even to the unsophisticated palate, the amount of work and passion that went into the producing and making of these special wines from Monferrato.
This tour starts from the vineyards, acrossing the ancient cellar dated 1700 and the aging room will take you in the beautiful tasting room. This tour also includes a private old church and a unique cellar called "infernot", digged in the tuff and UNESCO heritage since 2014.
1 hour 30 min tour with tasting of 4 wines
- Tasting of four different wines - Grignolino, Barbera del Monferrato and others - paired with local, authentic and delicious cheese and salami -- Openings: 11.00am; 3.30pm
2 hours tour with tasting of 6 wines
- Tasting of six different wines - Grignolino, Barbera del Monferrato and others - all paired with the excellent local delicacies, cooked there too -- Openings: 10.00am; 3.00pm
In both the casese, you could customise a magnum or double magnum label and receive a 10% discount on your wine purchase.
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting (4 or 6 wines)
- Food pairing
Strada Madonna delle Grazie, 5, 15030 Rosignano Monferrato AL, Italy
ViCaRa Azienda Agricola, Via Madonna delle Grazie 5 Rosignano Monferrato (AL) 15030 Tel. +39 0142 488054
Minimum required to activate the tour: 2 people
Four Wines Option
Six Wines Option
“Coppo is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospitality ex...
Located in Calamandrana in Monferrato, Michele Chiarlo produces wines from some of the most prestigi...
“Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
Cascina Montariolo nasce nel 2007 ad Alfiano Natta nel cuore del monferrato astigiano. L'azienda agr...
Welcome to Strevi, beautiful medieval village close to Acqui Terme in Monferrato, Piedmont.Marenco W...
Regalati o regala una visita alla nostra cantina nel cuore del Monferrato terra natale di Barbera e ...
Lidia and Paolo left Milan some years ago because they fell in love with Alto Monferrato, a portion ...
Nel 1947 Eugenio Rivella detto ‘Genio, dopo aver lavorato alcuni anni come mezzadro in una cascina n...
Se hai il pollice verde o vuoi semplicemente trascorrere una giornata nella natura, in un trionfo di...
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter since three generations! T...