Europa-Park summer 2018 skip-the-line ticket
- Buy your ticket in advance and skip the lines at the cashdesks of the park
- Enjoy a day full of fun in Germany's biggest theme park
- Experience more than 100 attractions and shows, events and festivals
- Find 13 rollercoasters, 5 water attractions and the largest Flying Theater in Europe
- Explore food and culture of 15 countries in different geographical districts
- Marvel at the renewed French district, focus of the summer season 2018
Europa-Park is Europe's turn in one place and one of the best leisure parks in the world! France, England, Iceland or Ireland, Europa-Park offers the opportunity to discover the architectural, cultural and gastronomic diversity of Europe through 15 European thematic districts. More than a hundred attractions and shows, including 13 different rollercoasters, are concentrated on its surface of 95 hectares.
In 2018, Europa-Park dedicates the summer season to France.
The French Quarter appears completely transformed with remodeled facades, new attractions and a revisited gastronomic offer. Among these great changes, the famous rollercoaster "EuroSat" reopens its doors completely renovated and with the new name of "EuroSat - CanCan Coaster". It offers now an new and incredible virtual reality experience through Paris by night. The trains have larger and more comfortable wagons and permit significantly improved sensations. The facade of the attraction has been adorned with a faithful representation of the Moulin Rouge, the Parisian emblem of entertainment since 1889.
But that's not all of course! Also all the other districts offer many emotions and attractions that will turn your visit into a definitely unique experience.
Images: © Europa-Park GmbH & Co Mack KG and © Europa-Park
- Entrance to Europa-Park evoiding the cashdesks
- Skip-the-line advantage at the single attracions inside the park
- Parking fee (6 Euro per day)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to special events
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
- FROM the age of 12 YEARS guests pay the adult price
- Seniors (60+): reduced
PLEASE NOTE: All reductions are guaranteed only with a valid ID
Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust, Germany
By car highway A5: exit 'Rust' (57 b) and follow the signs
By train: "Ringsheim" station (4km from Europa-Park) and bus 7231 to the main entrance of the park
- Your entrance tickets must be printed out. Duplication is strictly prohibited! The tickets can be used once only and must be kept safe during the whole stay, in order to be presented on request. On receipt of the tickets, the buyer acknowledges Europa-Park's respective park and parking regulations
- There are barcodes on your tickets that give you the advantage to go straight to the turnstiles at the main entrance. Lines can't be avoided at the attractions
- The parking fee is not included
- The ticket you buy is only valid for the current season! You can use it whenever you want but it will expire by the end of the summer season 2018
- Summer season 2018: from March 24th to November 4th
- From 9.00am to 6.00pmv + longer opening hours during peak season
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...