1-day Tour of St Petersburg with Hermitage and Churches
- See the sightseeing highlights of St Petersburg
- The brightest highlights in one day: the Hermitage, the Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's Cathedral, St Peter & Paul Cathedral
- Knowledgeable and friendly guide, experienced driver, all tickets are skip-the-line special entry
- Welcome gifts, chocolate snacks, unlimited juice and water included
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full understanding its history and character. Start the day with a panoramic ride along the streets and granite embankments of the city in a comfortable car or a minibus. You will have multiple stops to enjoy the fresh air, picture taking and wonderful views. On our way, we will see the main avenue of St Petersburg – the Nevsky Prospect, as well as some nice squares, architectural ensembles, and churches. We will cross the Palace Bridge across the Neva River and see Stock Exchange Square with Rostral Columns. The first excursion of the program is a visit to St Peter and Paul Fortress – the citadel of the city build by the first Russian Emperor Peter the Great. You will touch the history of the Russian tsars in St Peter and Paul Cathedral – the burial place of the Romanov family.
Next stop on the way will be a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum which will amaze you with the gorgeous collections of European art exhibited there. The excursion will take approximately two hours and during this time you will see the most impressive halls of the Winter Palace and the most famous masterpieces by such artists as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and others. After the Hermitage, you can have a short break for lunch to refresh your powers and continue the sightseeing. After we will have an inside visit to the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, which is a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique representative of Russian style and art. Our next stop will be for the excursion to St Isaac's Cathedral – the biggest cathedral of all Russia in eclectic style.
- Pick-up and transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private guide
- All tickets
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Youth (6-14 years): reduced
Please specify the hotel name for the pick-up service while booking.
- You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel. Please provide the name and address of your hotel while booking
- Please, avoid wearing shorts, mini-skirts, and sandals. Failure to do so may result in refused entrance to the churches.
Avec votre carte CityPass de Saint-Pétersbourg, vous économiserez jusqu'à 80% en visitant les musées...
Vous partirez de votre hôtel avec votre guide-chauffeur en direction de la Résidence Impériale de Ts...
Au spectacle folklorique «Sentez-vous russe» (Feel Yourself Russian) au Nicholas Palace à Saint-Péte...
Découvrez la grandeur de Saint-Pétersbourg dans le confort d'un véhicule privé et accompagné d'un gu...
En janvier 1924, Saint-Pétersbourg a été rebaptisée Leningrad. Cette visite vous donne un aperçu de ...
Saint-Pétersbourg est le célèbre port russe de la Baltique reliant la Russie au reste de l'Europe pe...