- Explore the streets of St. Petersburg
- See the iconic Winter Palace
- Discover the city's fascinating history
The best of Saint Petersburg tour leads you to the most iconic and well-known Saint Petersburg’s attractions, from Winter Palace to Nevsky Prospect to the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood.
Enjoy visiting the city most beloved by Pushkin, Dostoevsky and Chajkovsky with a professional, friendly and knowledgeable tour guide!
The specially designed includes all of St. Petersburg's must-see sights. Thanks to efficient planning, you will maximize your time to see the best sites in three hours.
Discover why the city is called Venice of the North and you’ll learn about its history and art as well as some interesting facts and legends. St. Petersburg will surprise you with its charm, spectacular architecture and theatres!
What better way to experience authentic soul of the city than on a walking tour led by a local professional, knowledgeable and friendly guide?
Sites and landmarks visited include:
- Monument to Catherine the Great
- Gostiny Dvor one of the oldest shopping centers
- Nevsky Prospect
- Famous Eliseev's shop
- Go inside the Armenian Church
- Square of Fine Arts
- The monument of Alexander Pushkin, famous Russian poet
- Book Palace
- Go inside the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, main Cathedral of S. Petersburg
- Griboedov Canal
- Go inside the Cathedral of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- River Mojka
- The Admiralty
- Palace Square
- Alexander Column
- Guided tour of St. Petersburg
- Fast track tickets included for every attraction
- Meet in Ostrovskogo Square, in front of monument to Catherine the Great.
- All guides are local citizens who have received top-notch training, and fluent in English, Italian, Spanish
- Minimum purchase 2 tickets
- Tour operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am.
Explore imperial residences on this day tour of Catherine Palace and the Peterhof gardens. If you on...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you i...
A trip to St Petersburg is never complete without visiting Peterhof. On this private tour with a pro...
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 milli...
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...