One-way or round-trip transfers from St Petersburg airport or train station
- Transfer to and/or from St Petersburg airport or railway station and your accommodations
- Anticipate a safe and fast ride to the city avoiding all the hustle and bustle of the public transport
Your one-way or round-trip transfers from the St Petersburg airport or train station let you enjoy a comfortable, fast and carefree trip from the airport/railway station to your hotel--or vice versa--at any time of day or night.
Choose the vehicle that best accommodates your party and your baggage for your transfer (sedan, mini-van, mini-bus or a coach).There is no need to worry about your luggage, suitcases or bags, as they will be held in a secure place. Just sit back and enjoy your ride in a spacious air-conditioned vehicle with full insurance coverage.
- One-way private transfer by a/c vehicle (vehicle size depends on the group)
- Pick up from your hotel
- Delivery to the airport/train station, parking included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Heavy luggage assistance (over 55 lbs)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Arrivals: Your driver will meet you at the airport terminal or railway station platform holding a sign with your name on it
- Departures: Your driver will meet you in your hotel lobby holding a sign with your name on it
When booking, do not forget to indicate the following arrival/departure details:
- Arrival/departure time
- Airline and flight number or train number
- Arrival/destination city
- Hotel name and address
- Special requirements ( i.e. car seats)
- Daily: the service is available 24/7
- Please indicate your preferred times when booking
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...