One-way or round-trip transfers from St Petersburg airport or train station
- Transfer to and/or from St Petersburg airport or railway station and your accommodations
- Anticipate a safe and fast ride to the city avoiding all the hustle and bustle of the public transport
Your one-way or round-trip transfers from the St Petersburg airport or train station let you enjoy a comfortable, fast and carefree trip from the airport/railway station to your hotel--or vice versa--at any time of day or night.
Choose the vehicle that best accommodates your party and your baggage for your transfer (sedan, mini-van, mini-bus or a coach).There is no need to worry about your luggage, suitcases or bags, as they will be held in a secure place. Just sit back and enjoy your ride in a spacious air-conditioned vehicle with full insurance coverage.
- One-way private transfer by a/c vehicle (vehicle size depends on the group)
- Pick up from your hotel
- Delivery to the airport/train station, parking included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Heavy luggage assistance (over 55 lbs)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Arrivals: Your driver will meet you at the airport terminal or railway station platform holding a sign with your name on it
- Departures: Your driver will meet you in your hotel lobby holding a sign with your name on it
When booking, do not forget to indicate the following arrival/departure details:
- Arrival/departure time
- Airline and flight number or train number
- Arrival/destination city
- Hotel name and address
- Special requirements ( i.e. car seats)
- Daily: the service is available 24/7
- Please indicate your preferred times when booking
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...