Saint Petersburg Hermitage Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Skip the line to the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg
- Discover the collection of over three million works of art and world culture artefacts
- Choose a one-day ticket for a quick visit and two-day ticket to see more
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 million works of art and world culture artefacts. It contains paintings, graphic works, sculptures, works of applied art, archaeological artefacts and numismatic objects.
The Hermitage is considered to have been founded in 1764, when Empress Catherine the Great acquired an impressive collection of works from the Berlin merchant Johann Ernst Gotzkowsky. Explore one of the oldest museums in the world and admire the beautiful historical buildings of the complex.
Choose a two-day ticket and see more. With the two-day entrance ticket you can visit the Main Museum Complex, General Staff Building, Winter Palace of Peter the Great, Menshikov Palace and the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory.
Please note: you have to choose a date during the booking, but your tickets will be valid for 180 days from the purchase.
- One or two-day skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Hermitage Museum
- Children under the age of 16 can enter the museum for free but need to bring an ID to prove their age
Admiralteyskiy pr-d, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190195
Separate entrance to the Main Museum Complex through Shuvalovsky Proezd is open for visitors with online vouchers. Follow the Shuvalovsky Proezd, which starts from the corner of Palace Square, from Millionnaya Street, and runs between the buildings of the Small and New Hermitage as far as Palace Embankment.
- ATTENTION: the tickets will be sent to you up to 48 HOURS BEFORE the visit
- With the one-day ticket, you will see the Main Museum Complex and General Staff Building
- With the two-day ticket, you will see the Main Museum Complex, General Staff Building, Winter Palace of Peter the Great, Menshikov Palace and the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Please note that the maximum amount of child tickets per 1 adult ticket is 2. Failure to comply with this rule may result in the invalidity of tickets
- The maximum amount of tickets per order is 10
- Please give the names of both children at the time of booking, and be prepared to prove their age when entering the museum
- A two-day ticket has to be used on two consecutive days
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 10.30am-6.00pm
- Wednesday, Friday: 10.30am-9.00pm
- Closed on Mondays, January 1st and May 9th
- Free admission on December 7th and May 18th - but PLEASE NOTE on those days the museum is often overcrowded
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alter...
Russian Ballet is a dancing art phenomenon famous all over the world. Swan Lake is ballet in its bes...
Russian Circus in Moscow is the oldest entertainment institute in Russia. The State Circus venue whe...