Saint Petersburg Hermitage Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Skip the line to the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg
- Discover the collection of over three million works of art and world culture artefacts
- Choose a one-day ticket for a quick visit and two-day ticket to see more
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 million works of art and world culture artefacts. It contains paintings, graphic works, sculptures, works of applied art, archaeological artefacts and numismatic objects.
The Hermitage is considered to have been founded in 1764, when Empress Catherine the Great acquired an impressive collection of works from the Berlin merchant Johann Ernst Gotzkowsky. Explore one of the oldest museums in the world and admire the beautiful historical buildings of the complex.
Choose a two-day ticket and see more. With the two-day entrance ticket you can visit the Main Museum Complex, General Staff Building, Winter Palace of Peter the Great, Menshikov Palace and the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory.
- One or two-day skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Hermitage Museum
- Children under the age of 18 can enter the museum for free but need to bring an ID to prove their age
Admiralteyskiy pr-d, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190195
Separate entrance to the Main Museum Complex through Shuvalovsky Proezd is open for visitors with online vouchers. Follow the Shuvalovsky Proezd, which starts from the corner of Palace Square, from Millionnaya Street, and runs between the buildings of the Small and New Hermitage as far as Palace Embankment.
- With the one-day ticket you will see the Main Museum Complex and General Staff Building
- With the two-day ticket you will see the Main Museum Complex, General Staff Building, Winter Palace of Peter the Great, Menshikov Palace and the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Please note that maximum amount of child tickets per booking is 2
- Please give the names of both children at the time of booking, and be prepared to prove their age when entering the museum
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Two-day ticket has to be used on two consecutive days
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 10.30am-6.00pm
- Wednesday, Friday: 10.30am-9.00pm
- Closed on Mondays, 1 January and 9 May
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...