Saint Petersburg in a day shore excursion
- Visit Saint Petersburg on a day excursion with Musement tour guides
- See the city's Hermitage, Catherine's Palace and much more
Crossed by the winding Neva River, whose delta also forms a group of islands, St. Petersburg is a beautiful example of geometric elegance. That's why up here they call it the Venice of the North.
- We begin our tour with an overview of the many wonders of this city.
- Next, the Hermitage awaits you with its endless rooms full of wonderful works of art. Follow the guide through this vast array of masterpieces to know what to see and learn everything about this unrivalled collection
- Then we'll head to the spectacular Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, which thanks to its multiple domes has become one of the city's landmarks
- Our experience continues with St. Petersburg's subway commuters. You'll find that the subway here is an attraction in itself, thanks to the magnificent stations which sometimes are true underground palaces
- The tour ends with a relaxing cruise along the Neva River. Glide through the river's ice-cold waters to explore its canals, islands and bridges. It's indeed true that St. Petersburg is the Venice of the Russians!
- Scenic tour (with photo ops)
- Hermitage (inside; the visit will be predetermined by the museum management)
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood (interior)
- Cruise along the Neva River
Why should cruise lovers choose Musement?
- Because we always provide a multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish and other languages)
- Because a small group tour offers you an entirely different experience
- Because ours is a real Tour (with a capital T)
- Multilingual tour guides
- Admission fee to the sites visited
- Transport from/to the port
- Visa (tour-ticket mandatory to visit St. Petersburg)
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children aged 7 and under: free
Unnamed Road, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199226
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship. Warning: remember that it is mandatory to go through customs control in St. Petersburg.
- It's recommended to bring a sweater and wear comfortable shoes.
- In order to avoid excessive crowds at some points and depending on the closing days of visited attractions, the order of visited locations may vary.
- It's not allowed to wear shorts and sleeveless shirts. Knees and shoulders must be covered during the visit to places of worship.
- Photos are allowed inside the visited museums and palaces provided that the rules are respected, which prohibit the use of flash, tripods and professional cameras.
- IMPORTANT: Current laws allow departures from the St. Petersburg port only to visitors who have booked one or more tours and present a Tour-Ticket, which replaces a visa, during the passport check at the terminal. We'll take care of the Tour-Ticket, but to do so we need some data about each tour participant. For this reason, once the booking is completed we'll send you an email with a link where you'll find a simple form to be filled in with the following data: nationality, passport number, full name, date of birth. Once we receive this information, we will prepare the Tour-Ticket and send it to you by e-mail before the departure. For these reasons, it is only possible to purchase this tour within 15 days prior to the tour date
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The order of the visits may vary according to the closure schedules of the attractions included in the itinerary
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...