Small-Group Tour of Peterhof with Grand Palace and Park
- Explore Peterhof, one of the Tsars' most magnificent imperial residences
- Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof and learn its history
- Skip the line with special fast-track admission
- Enjoy the comfort of a tour limited to six participants
During your join-in small group excursion from Saint Petersburg to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof, you will be picked up from your hotel and arrive at the palace to skip-the-line for special early admission.
Peter the Great was once inspired by the splendor of France's Versailles and decided to create a private residence named Peterhof (translated from German as 'Peter's Court) where the fountains, palaces, park constructions and flowerbeds will enthrall you.
The Grand Palace of Peterhof lies in the center, characterized by striking sumptuous exteriors. See the damage from World War II in the palatial interiors which were completely renovated following the war.
After exploring the palace, take a stroll along the brilliant Lower Gardens to see the countless fountains glittering in the sunlight.
You may either keep on exploring the park with your guide or savor a substantial lunch at a park cafe before heading back to the city.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Driver services for the duration of the tour
- Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Admission to Lower Gardens
- Lunch (you will have a chance to get a snack/coffee at a park cafe, if you wish)
- Tips (recommended)
- Minimum 2 people per booking are required
- This tour is not recommended for disabled people or those who need to use a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven surfaces
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Please note that during low season Fast Track Admission is not provided due to the lack of crowds
- Tour is limited to six participants maximum
- Tuesday - Sunday: hotel pick-up starts at 8.45am and goes until 9.15am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on a...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...
Saint Petersburg is Russia's ancient capital city, where the Czars had their palace and the economic...
Explore the most notable places in Saint-Petersburg with a private local guide for 4-hours. Get a un...