St.Petersburg shore excursion: Visa-free two-day essential small group tour with Fabergé Museum
- See all of St Petersburg's essential sites in two days with an expert guide
- Admire the imperial Easter eggs created for the Tsars at the Fabergé Museum
- Visit the Hermitage museum, Catherine's Palace, Peterhof, St Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress and more
This small group city tour shore excursion in Saint Petersburg lets you see the city's highlights including the Faberge Museum, which opened only a few years ago. The program could change depending on your ship's arrival and departure time, weekdays when the tour takes place, etc.:
- 8am - 8:15am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
- 8:20am - 9.00am: Start City tour with a photo stop at St. Isaac's cathedral.
- 9am - 11:40am: Leave for Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace and park where you'll see the famous Amber Room. (Actual palace tour duration: 1 hour)
- 11:40am - 12:30pm: Drive to Peterhof
- 12:40pm - 3pm: Explore the wonderful gardens and fountains of Peterhof, and have lunch in the park cafe (included)
- 3.00pm - 4:00pm: Drive back to St Petersburg
- 4.00pm - 5:30pm: Tour of the Faberge Museum
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Return back to the ship
- 9.00am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
- 10.00am- 12.00pm: Tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum
- 12.00pm - 1.00pm: Free time for shopping OR lunch in a local restaurant/cafe (NOT included)
- 1.00pm - 3:30pm: Continue City Overview Tour with multiple photo stops, including a guided tour of St.Isaac's cathedral (duration 20-30 min).
- 4.00pm: Return to the ship
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Note: This is a general tour program and that it will be adjusted according to the days of the week and cruise ship's arrival/departure time. Tour order might vary, but inclusions will stay the same.
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on 2 day
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch on 1 day
- The meeting point for your tour is either at your ship's terminal 30 minutes after the ship docks or in the hall of your hotel; please specify when booking
- The tour is available for cruise ship passengers, as well as for hotel guests. Cruise ship passengers do not need apply for visa - all visa-paperwork is included in the tour price
- Infants are free of charge. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children five years-old and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
- Your group will not exceed 14 travelers travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- Your tour starts 30 minutes after ship docks (or if other time is specified by your tour operator)
- The tour availability depends on the sea port's schedule
- Please CHECK your emails - we send the important information there, including tour tickets for cruise ship passengers and the time when the tour begins
During your Petersburg Shore excursion, you'll enjoy a two-day small group tour that visits all the ...
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
Your one-way or round-trip transfers from the St Petersburg airport or train station let you enjoy a...
This walking tour is affordable, visa-free and, worry-free! It includes transfers to and from the po...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
Treat yourself and your loved ones with a staggering ride on a soviet retro car! You will see all th...
During your two hour orientation tour of St. Petersburg, your local expert guide will show you aroun...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Descubre de la mano de un guía experto, el museo con más obras del mundo. El Hermitage es un conjunt...