Tour of the Russian Museum and the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Dive in Russian history and culture during this special tour
- Explore the history and decorations of the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Get familiar with Russian Art and local culture in the State Russian Museum
On this tour will you have an amazing opportunity to get familiar with centuries of Russian history at the St Petersburg's State Russian Museum. You will visit the magnificent Mikhailovsky Palace located in the heart of the city, and marvel the enormous art collection of the country's most famous artists. During the tour, you will see the best pieces of Russian fine art: from first Russian icons to the avant-garde of the previous century. The collections include not only paintings, but also folk art masterpieces, decorative art, and applied art, with artwork by famous Russian masters.
After the museum tour, you will visit the most picturesque church in St Petersburg – the spectacular Savior on the Spilled Blood. Admire the largest collection of mosaics in Europe (7,000 square meters!) made by the most talented Russian masters and learn the history of this extraordinary place. The church was built on the place of the assassination of the Russian Tsar, Alexander II, who was greatly loved by people and known as the Tsar Liberator. Even the temple serves as a museum, nowadays it holds services every Sunday morning.
- Professional guide speaking in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Entrance fees to the museum and the Church
- Bottled water
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Welcome gifts
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Youth (6-14 years): reduced
neberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, 2А, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
At the entrance to the Church on the Spilled Blood, at the embankment
- Please do not wear shorts, mini-skirts or sandals for the visit to the church
Avec votre carte CityPass de Saint-Pétersbourg, vous économiserez jusqu'à 80% en visitant les musées...
Vous partirez de votre hôtel avec votre guide-chauffeur en direction de la Résidence Impériale de Ts...
Au spectacle folklorique «Sentez-vous russe» (Feel Yourself Russian) au Nicholas Palace à Saint-Péte...
Découvrez la grandeur de Saint-Pétersbourg dans le confort d'un véhicule privé et accompagné d'un gu...
En janvier 1924, Saint-Pétersbourg a été rebaptisée Leningrad. Cette visite vous donne un aperçu de ...
Saint-Pétersbourg est le célèbre port russe de la Baltique reliant la Russie au reste de l'Europe pe...