Private day tour of Cognac country
- Discover the Gallo-Roman heritage of Saintes
- Tour with an English speaking local driver-guide
- Visit a traditional distillery and cognac vineyards
Discover Cognac and its famous vineyards with an expert who will introduce you to the features of this exceptional product. Meet traditional producers and taste the local production.
You'll first meet the owner of a vineyard producing cognac and visit his wine cellar and distillery.
You will then discover a traditional cooperage in activity where will be presented a millenarian handicraft essential to the brandies ageing process.
Finally, you will visit a famous trading house to enjoy the luxurious approach to the liquor of the gods.
- The private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- The guided tour of a traditional cooperage
- The tasting of property products
- The visit of a famous trading house
- The vehicle and the English-speaking local expert driver-guide
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
The meeting point is in front of the Tourism Office of Saintes
- In August, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- Minimum 1 single person, maximum 8 people
- Please note that this excursion may depart with a single person
- April 1st to January 31st
Departure at 9:30am
Return at 6:30pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
ligue 1 france: AS Monaco - Caen 31-03-2019 7 Avenue des Castelans, 98000 Monaco Delivery AS Monaco ...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...