Explore the gorgeous and bustling city of Boston! This is an experience, unlike any other, where you can live and breathe history in what is one of the most important cities of the US! Boston is perfect for your history fix, packed with awesome cultural sites and US-heritage locations. The city also boasts charming vibes, emanating a gorgeous and peasant local atmosphere.
Ferry transfer from Salem to Boston with round trip option
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 50 minutes to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy Boston's unique and charming history
- Explore the city's world-famous cultural and historical sites
- Meander through the city's charming local streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Ferry transfer from Salem to Boston (and back if the option is selected)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Senior (ages 65+)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2): Free
Please meet at 10 Blaney St. Pier, Salem.
What to remember
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothes and shoes
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Animals on board must be kept with you and leashed or kept in a carrier at all times
- Service animals are only permitted in the Boston Harbor Islands State and National Park
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Boston Harbor Cruises
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.