Private Bavarian Mountains with Eagles'Nest & Lakes
- Incredible Panorama view over the bavarian mountains, Eagles Nest, King's Lake
- Enjoy also a visit in the Saltmine, if you like and get the feeling of under surface
- A lot of stories and legends around here in the area will be mentioned on the trip
After the pick up from your hotel in Salzburg we'll drive to the next city in the south - Hallein. There you get an impact of the footsteps of the old celtic people living here 5000 years ago and you can enter the Saltmine Bad Dürrnberg (extra entrance fee). Then we'll drive through the panorama road over the bavarian mountain skyline and end up at the Obersalzburg where you can visit the Kehlsteinhaus or the Documentation center (both extra fee). Afterwards you will visit either the Lake Hinter (a small and silent mountain lake) or the King's lake (one of the worlds famous lakes and visible from the top of Eagles Nest).
There is also the possibility to arrange a boat cruise, but it has to be planned in the morning, and check which itinerary is available on that day. We'll continue to Berchtesgaden - a typical alpine village and a wonderful castle of Ludwig I. Then you will be brought back to your hotel in Salzburg.
You will see: Salzburg, Hallein, Obersalzberg, Berchtesgaden, Königssee
The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size).
- parking fees
- 1/2l bottle of water per person
- Entrance fees:
- documentation center: 3€
- Saltmines: 20€ (adults entrance fee), family tickets available.
- boat ride on the Königssee: 15€ (adults entrance fee).
- Hitler's eagle's nest: 16€ (adults entrance fee),family tickets available
Children: discounted tickets at the saltmine
You will be picked up at your hotel
- The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size).
- For some locations good comfortable shoes are required, such as the salt mines (some parts can be slippery when wet).
- Due to climate reasons, or some unforseen natural events some roads / locations can be temporarly inaccessable.
- Within the saltmines children of a minimum age of 4 years are allowed.
The tour can be run every day. The starting time is flexible and depends on you. The tour is an 8-hour-tour.
The pickup point is at your hotel in Salzburg city and the drop-off point can be set by you within the city of Salzburg.
Please note, eagles' nest is not available in winter time (the roads are closed).
This 3-hour walk starts with an exploration of Salzburg’s Burgher Town with its narrow, crooked litt...
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
On this tour you will be picked up with a comfortable panorama glass roof van and head to the countr...
You are doing wide distances on this trip. From Salzburg city we'll drive in a comfortable glass roo...
Explore the UNESCO world heritage of Salzburg and take home unique Polaroid memories. If you are tir...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...