Private Celtic Tour from Salzburg to Hallstatt
- Enjoy the busride through the Salzkammergut - the lake district
- Experience one of the oldest saltmines of the world - Hallstatt
- Enjoy the world cultural heritage of Hallstatt with 7000 years old relicts
- Discover a few impressive spots where the celtic people where living
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8 Persons and driver/guide) and make a small city round to see the main important sights of Salzburg from the van. Then you'll be driving across the countryside and make some picture stops at famous spots like Wolfgang Lake or the headquarter of Red Bull in Fuschl. If you want we can also make a short break on the way. We continue the tour to Hallstatt, where you'll have the possibility to use the cable car to the platform of Rudolfshöhe to have an overview over the whole area or to visit the Saltmine (extra entrance fees). Alternatively you can stay in the village and have a look at the typical alpine style in there. After about 3, 5hrs time in Hallstatt we'll drive back over another mountain area to Bad Dürrnberg and the Celtic Farm and - depending on the weather and time - you'll also see a famous waterfall on the way. Then you're driven back to Salzburg.
You will see: Salzburg, Salzkammergut - Wolfgangsee, St. Gilgen, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Golling, Bad Dürrnberg, Hallein, Salzburg
The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size).
- Transportation, guide, parking fees, etc.
- 1/2l bottle of water per person
- Entrance fees (optional):
- Saltmines (discounted 28€ per adult, family tickets available)
- Boat trip (ca. 7-9€)
- Museums (1,5€ - 8€)
- Personal shopping
Children: discounted tickets at the saltmine
You will be picked up at your Hotel
- The price is valid for groups from 1 to 8 persons (same price for the group of any size)
- For some locations good comfortable shoes are required, such as the salt mines, the golling waterfall (some parts can be slippery when wet)
- Due to climate reasons, or some unforseen natural events some roads / locations can be temporarly inaccessable
- Within the saltmines children of a minimum age of 4 years are allowed
The tour can be run every day. The starting time is flexible and depends on you. The tour is an 8-hour-tour.
The pickup point is at your hotel in Salzburg city and the drop-off point can be set by you within the city of Salzburg.
This 3-hour walk starts with an exploration of Salzburg’s Burgher Town with its narrow, crooked litt...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
What could be nicer on a quiet, sunny day than a trip to the zoo with the family, your partner or ev...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...