The Grand Historic city tour is the perfect overview of the Downtown Reach of San Antonio. Your experience will start at La Villita historic Arts Village, one of San Antonio's first neighborhoods. You will listen to exciting sounds and narratives as you make your way through each point of interest, which includes: Hemisfair Park, Sunset Station, St. Paul Square, Alamo Plaza, Paris Hatters, theatre district, San Fernando Catherdral, and much more. You will stop for lunch at El Mercado, the largest Mexican market in U.S. You can choose to finish the tour at the Alamo or El Mercado.
San Antonio: The Grand Historic City Tour (Am)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the history and culture of San Antonio
- See the wonderful architecture of the city
- Enjoy lunch at the largest Mexican market of the U.S.
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
What to expect
- Lunch at El Mercado
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at downtown area hotels
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up and drop off.
What to remember
- The tour's duration may vary based on traffic, weather, day of week, length of stops
- Provide your pick-up and drop off location at check-out
- Please call 24 hours before departure at +18003416000 to confirm your reservation and pick-up information
- From 9.00am to 1.00pm
- In April for Fiesta San Antonio availability only on selected dates
Gray Line San Antonio
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.