Go San Diego Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- Save up to 55% on top San Diego attractions
- Choose from over 40 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home
- Download the informative guidebook to help plan your trip
- Premium attractions with 3, 5 and 7-day passes to SeaWorld® San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures and 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
See as much of San Diego as you can with the Go San Diego Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 40 participating attractions and tours. Want to go Whale Watching or visit the San Diego Museum of Art? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
As an added bonus for the 3, 5 and 7-day cards you can choose from one of the included premium attractions:
- SeaWorld® San Diego Multi-day pass (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- Speed Boat Adventures
- 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go San Diego Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of San Diego.
(subject to change)
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Tandem Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Bike, Snorkel, Kayak, Surfboard and/or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals
- Birch Aquarium
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- GoCar San Diego Tours, half-hour tour
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours (express entry at the counter!)
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark
- LEGOLAND® California
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Mingei International Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- One Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise by Hornblower Cruises
- PETCO Park Tour
- SEA LIFE Aquarium
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Zoo (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- The New Children's Museum
- USS Midway Museum
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Summer)
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Winter)
- Whaley House
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with a 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
What was it like to be a WWI fighter pilot? Experience first hand the excitement, thrills and milita...
The only FAA approved company to offer Biplane Formation Rides together but separate! Enjoy a sporty...
Like no place on earth, San Diego offers an abundance of stunning natural beauty, rich history and a...
Make your wildest dreams come true at Disneyland® Resort in California! Experience Disneyland® Park ...
As the birthplace of California, Old Town San Diego has seen its fair share of history. Today, it’s ...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour is for anybody who wants to see how San Diego has evolved from its western roots into the ...
The first GoCar San Diego harbor tour takes you on a multi-cultural tour of San Diego, starting in L...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
You want to see it all, every little square inch of wonderful San Diego. The all-day tour is fun for...